I've been slacking and severely need to update my blog with sessions...

But until I have a day I can devote to blogging, this will have to do. ;)




A few weeks ago, I posted on Facebook looking for a family with a young child or children willing to try something new for me. I didn't give much notice, only a few days really. I chose the location, the day and the time and didn't say what I was up to...lol Luckily these awesome people decided to take me up on my offer and here's what we did! It's taken weeks to complete but it's super cute! Thank you Kelly, Ryan and Little Evan for letting me take an idea and totally run with. And a huge thank you for being so patient while I figured out HOW to put it all together. 
 



If you'd like to book your own Stop Motion Session with me, give me a call! 303-435-7655
Sands of Time Photos. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.